Full Time Furniture Account Manager, Sydney.
Arthur G furniture is seeking a Furniture Account Manager to drive new business, build relationships and maintain key Trade accounts in NSW. This full time role is based out of our Surry Hills Showroom, and requires a proactive and organised individual keen to nurture existing accounts, as well as seek new opportunities.
- Full time, Monday – Friday.
- 3+ years’ proven experience in high-end furniture sales or a similar commercial sales role.
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and Xero.
- A track record in meeting and exceeding sales KPIs
- A consultative and solution based approach to sales
- Awareness of the Australian design and interiors industry, with the ability to identify and seek out new commercial opportunities.
- Nurture existing relationships through follow up and presentations.
- Management of sales process, from order through to delivery
- Driver’s License and own vehicle is necessary
- Passionate about Australian design
The successful applicant will possess the below attributes:
- Proactive, with an eagerness to learn
- Motivated with an excellent work ethic
- Well-presented and service orientated
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- Excellent presentation skills
- High attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Collaborative and cooperative within a small team
Arthur G is a Family owned, Australian Designer and Manufacturer of high end furniture. With more than 40 years’ experience, Arthur G services the high-end retail and commercial markets with showrooms in Melbourne, Sydney and Perth. This is a rare opportunity to work at one of Australia’s most respected and progressive furniture companies.
To apply for this role, please email a cover letter and CV to Leonard Georgopoulos firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted.